Cedar Fence Denton TX
Our goal is to build you a Superior fence, for the same cost or less, than other companies Standard fence.
With quality fencing, you can enjoy better privacy and security. You can't go wrong with cedar if you've decided to build a wood fence. We manufacture and install the highest quality cedar fences in the area. One of the first things people usually ask us is the cedar vs pine fence question. We have attempted to answer all your questions in our CEDAR VS PINE FENCE blog post.
Because we are a family-owned and operated fence company, we care about our customers and our community. Our professional installation team will go above and beyond to ensure that your new fence not only meets but exceeds your expectations. You can rely on us for upfront pricing that is competitive, quick turnaround times, and five-star service. For a free estimate, please contact us today.
CEDAR: THE ULTIMATE FENCE MATERIAL
For a good reason, cedar is one of the most popular fencing materials in the area. Here are a few more reasons why cedar is the best choice for wood fencing:
- Naturally insect- and rot-resistant: Cedar contains oils that repel insects and prevent the wood from rooting. A well-kept cedar fence can last for up to 30 years.
- Unique aesthetics: Cedar has an attractive red color and a straight grain that is not found in other redwoods, giving it a truly unique appearance. It also ages well, turning into a rustic silver.
- Doesn't shrink or warp: Because cedar does not shrink or warp, there is little risk of cracked or splintered pickets.
- Less maintenance: Because the wood is insect and rot-resistant, does not shrink or warp, and ages well, it requires far less maintenance than other wood fencing materials.
- Provides sound-blocking properties: Cedarwood contains tiny air pockets within the grain that provide sound-blocking properties, and it can reduce noise pollution in your yard by up to 70%.
- Versatile: Because cedar is a softwood, it can be shaped into an infinite number of picket designs, latticing, and other patterns.
WOOD FENCE COST
Wood fencing is a popular choice for fencing, and many homeowners want to know how much it costs. Wood fencing is in the middle of the price range when compared to other fence materials. It's not the cheapest (chain link is), but it's also not the most expensive (composite is). One common misconception is that vinyl is less expensive than wood. That is incorrect. Wood fencing is less expensive than vinyl fencing, initially. The most common wood choice for fencing is cedar. Wood is a durable fence construction material that also helps you stay within your price budget. If you want a ballpark estimate for a cedar fence, treated wood fence, vinyl fence, metal fence, or a chain link fence now, feel free to give us a call.
Our Fence Company Can Assist You In Improving Your Property With The Natural Beauty Of Cedar Fencing. Contact us today to schedule a free estimate anywhere in the area.